Construction and interactive calculation and visualizationGEUP 3D 5 is an interactive solid geometry software for math calculation and visualization. It allows to create dynamic and general constructions/applications visually by defining math elements. GEUP 3D allows the modification of the construction visually (directly in screen) and it calculates each one of its particular cases in real time. GEUP 3D 5 is the equivalent of GEUP 7 in the 3D space. The range of application of GEUP 3D is very wide, next its main applications are described.
Solid geometryThree-dimensional solid geometry is an unexplored area of Mathematics in comparison with the plane geometry due in part to the lack of experimentation environments. GEUP 3D provides a powerful interactive tool to study this field.
Algebra, Calculus and interactive MathematicsAs GEUP 7, GEUP 3D 5 provides a versatile math environment. It is particularly useful the construction of curves and surfaces obtained geometrically or by using analytic properties.
Science and Engineering/Industrial designGEUP 3D 5 is very useful as calculation and simulation tool in Physics, Engineering/Industrial design to study mathematical models of real world. Also, the interactive construction, calculation and visualization, provides new ways to study these fields.
- Capability to apply in solid, analytical, transformational geometry.
- Capability to construct the basics geometric elements: point, line, circle, conic, polygon(including regular polygon), polyhedron, sphere.
- It allows to modify the geometric elements dynamically, reforming very fast the construction.
- Calculate fast and precise loci (curves and surfaces).
- Geometric transformations: central symmetry, axial symmetry, translation, rotation.
- It calculates functions of construction measures, being able to use these values in any construction step.
- Capability to define parameters with visual variation.
- Dialog box to plot points.
- Capability to define user construction tools through macros.
- Capability to attach and share macros between documents.
- Construction list.
- Capability of dynamic visualization of the 3D space (rotation, zoom in/out, translation).
- Automatic selection of points.
- Capability to define animations on the construction.
- Capability to edit and modify the construction at any step.
- Capability to print any area of the defined plane and change the scale.
- Easy to learn and easy to use.
- Fully customizable. It includes multi-language support
- Option to modify coordinates in the edit box
- Move text elements with cursor keys
- Move two or more elements simultaneously
- Modify parameters with keyboard
- Animation of parameters
- Length scale factor for the measurements of the document
- Option to start step by step with the last element
- Animation in the step by step box
- Represent through its edit box the elements which define a measure
- New functions: hyperbolic secant, hyperbolic cosecant, hyperbolic cotangent
System requirementsMicrosoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000. RAM and processor requirements are the same as the operating system requirements, and at least 7MB of free hard disk space.